May

Posted (Lori) in News

If you’d like to switch weeks with someone, please leave a comment on this post, e.g.:

EVEN WEEK 6, July 11. Would like to switch vegetables and fruit for any odd week in August or September, or will sell my shares for $35. anymember@gmail.com

Comments:
Julie Forman on May 27th, 2017 at 9:08 am #

ODD WEEK 3: I will be out of town for the June 20th pickup. Does anyone want to trade?

Julie Forman on May 27th, 2017 at 9:09 am #

ODD WEEK 3: I will be out of town June 20th. Does anyone want to trade?

Katherine Saunders on May 27th, 2017 at 12:47 pm #

Hi, there are two even week vegetable share dates when we’re not available:
- August 22nd
- October 31st
We could trade for any odd week. Please let me know if you’re interested.
Thanks,
Katherine

Katherine Saunders on May 29th, 2017 at 3:47 pm #

Hello, I have an even week vegetable share and would like to switch August 22 and October 31 for odd weeks. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Katherine

Mansi Sanghvi on May 30th, 2017 at 12:49 pm #

ODD WEEK 6, July 6. Would like to switch vegetables and fruit for any even week after July 15.

Lora on June 19th, 2017 at 10:41 am #

Hi,
We are not able to pick up our odd week share the week of July 4th–pick up on Thurs, July 6th. Any even week able to switch? Thanks!

Justin on July 8th, 2017 at 6:15 am #

Hi,
I currently pick up odd weeks but will be gone for the July 18th pickup. Anyone willing to switch that is planned to pick up July 11th or July 25th?

Laura on July 25th, 2017 at 2:05 pm #

I have odd weeks but will be gone on August 15th. Is anyone willing to switch for Aug. 8th or 22nd? Thanks!

Laura on July 25th, 2017 at 2:09 pm #

Hi:

We have odd weeks but will be out of town on August 15th. Is anyone willing to switch for August 8th or 22nd? Thanks! Laura

Kate Davids on August 3rd, 2017 at 9:43 am #

Hi! I have two fruit shares 8/29 and 9/26 that need a new home. Can anyone take them? I can swap, or you can just buy them off me for $10 each. Thanks! Kate

Laura Breach on August 4th, 2017 at 6:28 am #

Hi Kate:

I’d be happy to buy the fruit share from you on August 29th. I am a alternate week share. How can we arrange this? Thanks! Laura

Kate Davids on August 8th, 2017 at 8:37 pm #

Hi Lauran – Can you e-mail me at kate.m.davids@gmail.com? I’ll send you my Venmo details. Thank you!

Brianna K on August 9th, 2017 at 5:02 pm #

Hey Laura, did you figure out your August 15 swap? I will be out of town on the 22 and would love to swap if you’re still looking.
briannakozlak@gmail.com
LMK
Thanks.

Bess on August 9th, 2017 at 6:58 pm #

Hi Laura!

I’m an even weeker out of town on August 22nd, are you still looking to switch your august 15th share? e-mail me at bess.rosen at gmail.com if so!

Brittany on August 15th, 2017 at 2:43 pm #

I’m an odd week fruit share and will be out of town August 29th. Looking to swap for September 5th or 19th! Email me at brittanykatz12@gmail.com. Thanks!
Brittany

Helen Cheng on August 17th, 2017 at 1:59 pm #

Hi – I may be out of town on Aug 22, anyone looking to swap, say for the following week (Aug 29)? Please email chengmwhelen@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Helen on August 17th, 2017 at 2:02 pm #

Hi, I have Aug 22 but am looking to swap for Aug 29. Please email me at chengmwhelen@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks.

Emily Borden on August 21st, 2017 at 6:19 pm #

Hi, I have an even week fruit share, but will be out of town on Tuesday (August 22nd). Would anyone be willing to swap? Please email me at ehborden@gmail.com if interested!

Katie C on September 8th, 2017 at 10:36 am #

Hello, I am an odd weeK share and will be leaving town this Wednesday so looking to switch my sept 12 pickup for any even week in the future. Please email me if you can switch for this Tuesday. Thanks, Katie – katicass046@msn.com

Katherine Saunders on September 10th, 2017 at 7:03 pm #

Hi, I have an even week vegetable + fruit share and would like to switch September 19 for September 26 or another odd week. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Katherine

Bess Rosen on September 15th, 2017 at 12:56 pm #

Hi,

I’ll also be out of town September 19th and am looking to switch my Sept 19th veggie+fruit share for any odd week (if you’re someone with just a veggie share I’d still be happy to switch and you can have my fruit share for free) e-mail me at bess.rosen@gmail.com