Feb

Posted (Steven) in News

Use this posting as a bulletin board if you are looking to split a share with someone at the Yorkville CSA.  The best way to split shares is to alternate weeks.

Comments:
Adira on February 22nd, 2011 at 12:49 pm #

I’m looking for someone for a vegetable share at the Yorkville location. I might also be willing to do a fruit share. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Sarah on February 26th, 2011 at 1:09 am #

I would like to share both a fruit and vegetable share at the Yorkville location. Please contact me at sjbrickley@gmail.com
Thanks!

Caitlin Powell on March 15th, 2011 at 3:49 pm #

I would be interested in doing a vegetable share at the Yorkville location, but am moving at the end of August. If there is someone who might be interested in sharing June/July/August, and in taking over the full box from September onwards, please contact me at caitlin [dot] powell [at] gmail [dot] com

Michelle on April 13th, 2011 at 9:05 pm #

I am interested in doing a 1/2 vegetable and/or fruit share at either Lenox Hill or Yorkville. Is anyone interested?

Thanks, Michelle

Adira on April 13th, 2011 at 11:19 pm #

Hi Michelle,
I am interested in splitting a vegetable share and could also do a fruit share at Yorkville. You can reach me at adiras@gmail.com.

Jenny on April 19th, 2011 at 12:10 pm #

Hi everyone! I have a half vegetable share at Yorkville and won’t be in NYC this summer. Does anyone want to buy my share for July and August? If so, let me know and we can work out details. I would love for someone to enjoy my veggies while I am away. Email me at jenny.ninyo@gmail.com Thanks!

Mike on April 25th, 2011 at 2:59 pm #

I’m interested in finding someone to split a veggie share with for either Yorkville or 88th. A whole is too much for my household. Thanks!!

Warren on May 22nd, 2011 at 3:57 pm #

Is anyone still looking for a share partner? Looking to split a veggie and fruit share with someone at Yorkville. If you have a 88th St share you want to split, would be willing to do that too (I don’t have 88th St membership, am on wait list). Email me at warren young [at] gmail

Jenny on May 23rd, 2011 at 8:51 pm #

Hello, I’m looking to split a vegetable share at Yorkville this season. Please email me at jkrief491@gmail.com if you are interested in splitting a share with me.
Thanks,
Jenny

Steven on May 24th, 2011 at 9:36 am #

As of last week there were 2 shares remaining.