Dec

Posted (Steven) in Lenox Hill CSA, News

If you are signing up for the Lenox Hill Neighborhood House CSA for the 2011 season and need a partner to split a full vegetable or fruit share, please post your information in the comments section and that way people can contact each other directly.

Comments:
Anna Durrans on January 3rd, 2011 at 11:00 am #

hi – i would like to sign up. if someone could let me know the costs i’d be interested in finding out whether i could do a share for both fruit and veg.

anna

Steven on January 3rd, 2011 at 2:24 pm #

Costs vary from location to location but are about $500 for vegetables and $225 for fruit. Please visit https://www.stoneledgefarmny.com/store/index.php/store/guests to register.

– steven

Jennifer on January 21st, 2011 at 11:39 pm #

I am looking to do a 1/2 vegetable share at the 88th St CSA for the 2011 season. If interested, please respond to this post.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Kate on February 21st, 2011 at 12:33 pm #

Hi Jennifer,
I’m thinking about doing a 1/2 share as well. Would you be interested in doing a 1/2 share for both vegetables and for fruit? Please let me know!
Kate

Michelle on April 13th, 2011 at 9:04 pm #

Hi,

I am interested in doing a 1/2 vegetable and/or fruit share at either Lenox Hill or Yorkville. Is anyone interested?

Thanks, MIchelle

Jennifer on April 14th, 2011 at 3:31 pm #

Michelle –

I have a 1/2 vegetable share that I’m trying to sell. Please call me at 360.701.2910 or e-mail me.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Mike on April 25th, 2011 at 2:58 pm #

I’m interested in finding someone to split a veggie share with for either Yorkville or 88th. A whole is too much for my household. Thanks!!

Liz on April 26th, 2011 at 1:30 pm #

I would like to split a Lenox Hill veggie share. Please let me know if you’re interested. Thanks, Liz

Mike on April 28th, 2011 at 12:11 pm #

Hey Liz,

I’m interested in splitting a share, however I work till 7 on Mondays, so I would have to pick up my share from you. Please email me at mikemurraydc@gmail.com or call 917-715-3587. Thanks!

Jenny on May 25th, 2011 at 6:43 pm #

I’m registered on the wait list for Yorkville, but would consider a share at the Lenox Hill location. Would be thrilled to find a share partner for a vegetable and fruit share. I know it’s late in the registration process, but I hope there are still some people looking to split their share.

Jenny on May 25th, 2011 at 6:43 pm #

I can also be reached at 917-704-7070. Thanks.