Posted (Jenny Lue) in Lenox Hill CSA, News

If you are signing up for the Lenox Hill Neighborhood House CSA for the 2010 season and need a partner to split a full vegetable or fruit share, please post your contact information in the comments section and that way you can contact each other directly!

Adelaide Kent on January 15th, 2010 at 11:18 am #

I have a full share, I would be glad to ‘alternate’ weeks with sonmeone seeking a half share.

Melissa Osterwind on January 16th, 2010 at 12:27 pm #

Adelaide – please e-mail me at My husband and I are interested in doing an alternate weeks half share as well.

Harley Abrevaya on January 17th, 2010 at 3:02 pm #

We would love to purchase only a fruit share from someone who has a veggie share. Thanks :)

Suzanne Smeaton on January 18th, 2010 at 4:38 pm #

I just purchased a full share for the 2010 season- would anyone like to split it with me? Please feel free to em me at the email address above.

kira on January 24th, 2010 at 10:36 pm #

I have a whole veg. share and whole fruit share and am looking for someone to split with. We could do half each week or a full pick up every other week. I’m flexible. Email me at Thanks!

Kira on January 25th, 2010 at 2:25 pm #

I have a full veg. share and a full fruit share if anyone would like to split it with me. Thanks! email:

Donna Kaz on January 28th, 2010 at 12:13 pm #

I am interested in purchasing a half veg and/or fruit share for Lenox Hill. (Suzanne?)

Suzanne Smeaton on January 29th, 2010 at 6:15 pm #

Donna Kaz, please email me at I’d be delighted to share 1/2 and 1/2 :) Suzanne

Laurie Vokes on February 22nd, 2010 at 6:02 pm #

I am interested in purchasing a half veg share for this season. Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Laurie Vokes on February 25th, 2010 at 12:34 pm #

Clarification — I am interested in purchasing a half veg share for the Lenox Hill CSA. My e-mail is

Felipe Rico on March 10th, 2010 at 11:47 am #

I am interested in purchasing a half veg and half fruit share from Lenox Hill CSA. My email is Let me know if anyone is interested.

Ana on March 17th, 2010 at 11:00 pm #

I have a full share of vegetables and fruits at the Lenox Hill CSA and looking for someone to split it with me.
Please contact me at

Anna TS on March 24th, 2010 at 11:43 pm #

I would like to split a vegetable share and possibly also a fruit share with someone. I’d prefer to alternate weeks but would do half-shares each week if you prefer. Please contact me at tastydumpling(at)gmail(dot)com.

Judy on April 26th, 2010 at 12:28 am #

Is there anyone who is still looking for someone to share their share with? My email is

Erzsebet on April 29th, 2010 at 2:54 pm #

I would like to split a half vegetable share. Please email me if you are interested.

Marisa on May 24th, 2010 at 10:06 am #

Please let me know if you are interested in splitting your vegetable and/or fruit share with someone. If so, please email me at

Marisa on May 26th, 2010 at 5:07 pm #

I have purchased one vegetable share (and may purchase a fruit share). Please let me know if you’re interested in splitting my share (vegetable and/or fruit). You can email me at

[...] Lenox Hill – Shares are sold out but there are some active comments of members looking for partners. [...]

Kendal on June 7th, 2010 at 5:10 pm #

I would love to half split a veggie share and/or fruit share. Please e-mail if you’d like to split, thanks!

Marisa on July 23rd, 2010 at 1:36 pm #

HALF A FRUIT SHARE FOR SALE! I am currently selling my 1/2 of a fruit share from the Lenox Hill CSA. Please email if you’re interested in purchasing this. Thanks.