Mar

Posted (Jenny Lue) in Lenox Hill CSA, News

If you are signing up for the Lenox Hill Neighborhood House CSA for the 2010 season and need a partner to split a full vegetable or fruit share, please post your contact information in the comments section and that way you can contact each other directly!

Comments:
Adelaide Kent on January 15th, 2010 at 11:18 am #

I have a full share, I would be glad to ‘alternate’ weeks with sonmeone seeking a half share.

Thanks!

Melissa Osterwind on January 16th, 2010 at 12:27 pm #

Adelaide – please e-mail me at melliempa@yahoo.com. My husband and I are interested in doing an alternate weeks half share as well.

Harley Abrevaya on January 17th, 2010 at 3:02 pm #

We would love to purchase only a fruit share from someone who has a veggie share. Thanks :)

Suzanne Smeaton on January 18th, 2010 at 4:38 pm #

I just purchased a full share for the 2010 season- would anyone like to split it with me? Please feel free to em me at the email address above.

kira on January 24th, 2010 at 10:36 pm #

I have a whole veg. share and whole fruit share and am looking for someone to split with. We could do half each week or a full pick up every other week. I’m flexible. Email me at happyyyy@japan.com. Thanks!

Kira on January 25th, 2010 at 2:25 pm #

I have a full veg. share and a full fruit share if anyone would like to split it with me. Thanks! email: happyyyy@japan.com

Donna Kaz on January 28th, 2010 at 12:13 pm #

I am interested in purchasing a half veg and/or fruit share for Lenox Hill. (Suzanne?)

Suzanne Smeaton on January 29th, 2010 at 6:15 pm #

Donna Kaz, please email me at zsmeaton@rcn.com I’d be delighted to share 1/2 and 1/2 :) Suzanne

Laurie Vokes on February 22nd, 2010 at 6:02 pm #

I am interested in purchasing a half veg share for this season. Please e-mail me if you are interested. l.a.vokes@gmail.com

Laurie Vokes on February 25th, 2010 at 12:34 pm #

Clarification — I am interested in purchasing a half veg share for the Lenox Hill CSA. My e-mail is l.a.vokes@gmail.com.

Felipe Rico on March 10th, 2010 at 11:47 am #

I am interested in purchasing a half veg and half fruit share from Lenox Hill CSA. My email is jfrico@yahoo.com. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Felipe

Ana on March 17th, 2010 at 11:00 pm #

I have a full share of vegetables and fruits at the Lenox Hill CSA and looking for someone to split it with me.
Please contact me at poesia4@yahoo.com

Anna TS on March 24th, 2010 at 11:43 pm #

I would like to split a vegetable share and possibly also a fruit share with someone. I’d prefer to alternate weeks but would do half-shares each week if you prefer. Please contact me at tastydumpling(at)gmail(dot)com.

Judy on April 26th, 2010 at 12:28 am #

Is there anyone who is still looking for someone to share their share with? My email is shoobedo@gmail.com
Thanks

Erzsebet on April 29th, 2010 at 2:54 pm #

I would like to split a half vegetable share. Please email me if you are interested.

ragyina@gmail.com

Marisa on May 24th, 2010 at 10:06 am #

Please let me know if you are interested in splitting your vegetable and/or fruit share with someone. If so, please email me at mdjacob1@gmail.com.

Marisa on May 26th, 2010 at 5:07 pm #

I have purchased one vegetable share (and may purchase a fruit share). Please let me know if you’re interested in splitting my share (vegetable and/or fruit). You can email me at mdjacob1@gmail.com

[...] Lenox Hill – Shares are sold out but there are some active comments of members looking for partners. [...]

Kendal on June 7th, 2010 at 5:10 pm #

I would love to half split a veggie share and/or fruit share. Please e-mail kendal.beer@gmail.com if you’d like to split, thanks!

Marisa on July 23rd, 2010 at 1:36 pm #

HALF A FRUIT SHARE FOR SALE! I am currently selling my 1/2 of a fruit share from the Lenox Hill CSA. Please email mdjacob1@gmail.com if you’re interested in purchasing this. Thanks.